Events and Activities for Delegates
We have organized a full program of continuing education (up to 27 hours for a delegate attending the full week) for ICA 2014 delegates.
This program includes plenary sessions, parallel sessions, poster sessions, limited attendance workshops and educational field trips, and discussion breaks. Details are available in the ICA 2014 Congress Program.
Continental breakfast will be available in the Town Square (Exhibit Hall) each morning, and delegates will enjoy buffet lunch in the Town Square on Monday and Wednesday also (lunches on Tuesday and Thursday are provided in connection with many of the tours and activities). The Town Square also will be the venue for refreshments, networking, and Exhibitor booths during the breaks between sessions.
Social and cultural activities for delegates include:
- Welcome reception (Sunday evening)
- Gala dinner (Thursday evening)
- Full access to the Town Square (Exhibit Hall) for breaks, networking, Exhibitor information, food and beverage, shopping for regional hand-made gifts, and internet café.
- DC Visitor orientation sessions (Sunday afternoon)
- Organized tours and activities for registered delegates and registered accompanying persons (Tuesday and Thursday afternoons)
- Optional tours and activities available on other days, as your schedule permits
- Free evenings (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
- Optional customized tours before and after ICA 2014